Introduction to Mindfulness at Work
Perth Mindfulness Centre can provide a 1 hour or 1.5 hour introductory seminar to organisations curious about what mindfulness might be able to offer them and their employees. In this seminar, participants will be provided with an overview of what is mindfulness, some mini-mindfulness taster exercises and explanation of mindfulness and its potential benefits. The seminars are light and interactive so as to stimulate interest, help demystify mindfulness, and allow attendees the opportunity to ask questions before deciding if they wish to embark on a course of mindfulness training. Please contact us for further information.
- Youthlink mental health workers.
- Helena College, senior high school teaching staff.
- Mortgage Brokers and Finance Association.
- Michael Page Recruitment.
- Federal Police officers.
- Department of Attorney General staff.
- Pritchard Francis.
- BHP Billiton – Jimblebar Mine Leadership Team.
- Western Australia Parliamentary Electoral Office support staff.